Monday, November 1, 2010

MOTHER EARTH INSPIRATION



I have just returned from a weekend trip to Big Bear Lake in Southern California Mountains with my beloved. One of the activities I do as often as possible, is take long walks, not just for health reasons but as a form of meditation. I remember when I was studying in Greece I would walk to the Seaside "Paralia" (boardwalk in Greek) and take my notes with me to study even before sunrise, before the maddening crowd of distractions. Believe it or not, I did my best studding while walking.


This video could have been one of my walks during our stay at Big Bear Lake. The terrain, trees and boulders which probably have been their for hundreds of years were speaking to us. I do strongly believe that while you may hear the sounds of Mother Nature you can also hear your inner self speak loudly. 



Find your place of inspiration so your inner voice may be clearly heard. This is a connection each human can progress spiritually with.

No comments:

Post a Comment