Monday, November 22, 2010

NATIVE WISDOM--SAVE OURSELVES AND OUR PLANET



I have been aware of 2012 and the associated myths, scientific theories and religious beliefs for over 6 years now. As I have said in previous posts, I do not believe the world will come to an end, but I do believe we will experienced a new beginning for mankind. 

Regardless of our belief system and the end of the Mayan Calender, the wisdom of our first people is ageless and applies in our everyday life! 


I do believe that our spirituality will play a significant role in what will become of us as humans. 

Our first people in American as all indigenous people around the world, the Native Americans, have always felt and communicated with planet Earth and all life. We can learn from them. 






Use any conduit you  wish that will bring to you inner peace and unity with all life on planet Earth and you will evolve so that you will live in the NEW AGE of MANKIND!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment