Saturday, November 13, 2010

A RECIPE FOR DAILY LIFE



I have often created a recipe for my daily life so as to harness my emotions and live a life in peace and appreciation.


I have just seen a movie called, "Life as a house" with Kevin Klein. A very good movie which will make you cry. A story of a father who was lost and disconnected with his spirit, his family and friends. When he became terminally ill he realized he had so much beauty in his life and was too busy working and never took time to cherish what he had. His last months on Earth were spent re-uniting with himself and his family. Here is a quote from the movie.

"You know the great thing, though, is that change can be so constant you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't even notice that your life is better or worse, until it is. Or it can just blow you away, make you something different in an instant. It happened to me."


Please create a conscious recipe to follow in your daily life so you do not miss the beauty life has to offer as it happens. Trust me when I say that a day will come when life catches up to you and you realize that you had a beautiful life. Why not feel that on a daily basis in the NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment