Friday, October 22, 2010

LIFE CHALLENGES ARE AN ANTIDOTE FOR THE SOUL



I cannot tell how many times I found myself discouraged and depressed beyond imagination in my life. Some of you are aware that I am a survivor of a near fatal accident in Mexico in March 2007. The fact that I am still here with you is perceived to be a miracle and that I have a purpose to fulfill before I leave for the spirit world. To be here with you and share my energy.


I am here to tell you that challenges are like an antidote for the spirit and soul. You are given a small dose of the "disease" so that when you survive it, your spirit is much stronger. There is so much beauty in this world, we just have to open our eyes and see it, absorb it and and share it.


Never fear entering the sea of life where they may be storms, just open your beautiful sails from your soul and you will endure the waves of life and find calm waters. Allow your ship to sail!



No comments:

Post a Comment