Sunday, January 2, 2011

DEALING WITH LONELINESS AND VOID

The emotion of loneliness is destructive to our Spirituality!

                                                     Painting by Fidel Garcia


Since Shakespeare's play, "Coriolanus", the word loneliness insinuated that no others share in your emotions and there was no connection in spirit. Being lonely has nothing to do with numbers in the physical sense. In other words, one can be very lonely in a crowd. Having nothing to share with your surroundings maybe the worst sensation of void in one's life.

The feeling of loneliness usually comes from one's Apostasis (distance in Greek) from his desires and what he has achieved as in his connection with his fellow man. This can lead to depression and divert you from the path of happiness and love. 

May I suggest that you consider changing your desires and create a totally different ruler of achievements in your present life.

 A broken passionate relationship is a great example of dealing with a void in your life. I have been in such a relationship and after going through some incredible pain I realized I had to change my focus in life and that I needed to be creative with the energy I have always had in me. No one can take that energy from you unless you allow it. 

I dare say that loneliness is a state of mind and you have the power to change your state of mind. 

Loneliness might suggest a low self esteem. 

I can say with personal experience that since I changed my view of life, I have not experienced loneliness. I wake up with each sunrise with positive affirmations such as I am loved ~~ I am a good person and I will attract good people who will love me.  When you believe that, you will become that person. Keep the door to your soul open and allow people to see the beauty in you and loneliness will be an emotion of the past which has actually help you be on a path of happiness and love! Thus~~your Spirituality will not be compromised.

You will attract who you are! 


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and true message!A present for the New Year! Thank You Stephen for who you are and all that you do!
    God bless you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stella! How do you like the changes I recently made? I have a long way to go before I get this blog the way I want it!

    Love and Light to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen, I wish you all the best with the Blog!
    Don't forget......It is NOT all about the looks , it is about the energy that you give out to the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Stella. You are correct! It is all about the energy and I am so pleased to see how you have progressed since we first met, going on two years now.

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete