Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THE LOVE OF A PARENT



Many of you may have forgotten what patience and love you had from your parents. To cherish the times when you were growing up. 

I will admit, I did not experience a great childhood and I was not close to my father who has passed on. I have learned from my experience and I want my children to grow up in a patient and loving environment. Hopefully they will extend the same love and patience to their children.


There are times when I become a kid while with my children and they tease me for acting like a child. I know that when they grow older and have their own children they will appreciate the times when we "played" together. Even now I speak in a cutish  manner to my beloved. 




This Greek movie relates to some of us who lose patience with our parent or parents. Hold on to your family and if you are at odds with a family member, make amends as you and your family are walking this planet for a short time.


No comments:

Post a Comment