Wednesday, January 11, 2012

~~ MY MOTHER LEFT FOR THE AFTERLIFE ~~





Yesterday my mother left for the afterlife. Her Soul and spirit have moved into a beautiful energy bestowed by the Creator. The Native Americans believe that there is no death, just a change of worlds. In other words, a change of energy.

There are chants the Buddhists monks do when visiting the dying at a house. There are many verses. One is:

"Even the gorgeous royal chariots wear out; and indeed this body too wears out. But the teaching of goodness does not age; and so Goodness makes that known to the good ones."

 Speaking of teachers, our parents were AND STILL ARE OUR TEACHERS OF LIFE.

Below is an excerpt from the poem "Do not stand  at my grave and Weep" by Lucie Storrs at www.thelightbeyond.com


 
Do not stand at my grave and mourn.
I am the dew-flecked grass at dawn.
Where tranquil oceans meet the land
I am the footprints in the sand
To guide you through the weary day.
I am still here; I'll always stay.

My mother left footprints in the universe that will be recognized by those who loved her as long as we still walk this planet. Her passion and love for all animals in this world will be felt when  we look into the eyes of the four legged, feathered, finned , etc.

There were many health and other challenges my mother had to face from  childhood to late in her adult life. She still managed to be a teacher of life, a peacemaker, a mother and a  spiritualist.  I owe who I am today to both passed parents.

I embrace the energy of my mother's spirit and find the strength  through her spirit. I use that strength for the good of the people who survived her passing as this is what our passed loved one would want. 

We may go to the places on earth she liked when she was walking the planet and you will see and feel her energy. We may cry and the tears will be her spirit caressing us, letting us know that her energy is with us and our pain will become relief and happiness. In Greek, it is said, "Zoe Se Sas!" -- Yes, life to the survivors! Life on earth continues and so does my mother's spirit and soul. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment