1) Elevating the vibration of the animal kingdom
2) Moving within the Ebb and flow of life
3) Bringing Balance with the Light and Dark
4) Being the bridge between human and the ocean.
5) Rescuing the souls of the shipwrecked
6) Meditating between the living and the
7) Anchoring the Platinum liquid Light
8) Expanding your communication with all of your
9) Bring Joy and self-awareness
10) Turning dreams into reality
Source : The Chelas of the seas
Now that we have explored the spirituality in the water, let's look at water itself:
Around the world, water generally symbolizes LIFE
The Ancient Greeks believed water symbolizes TRANSFORMATION: In other words as in transforming water into liquid to solid, to vapor. Water is usually the ultimate symbol for Metamorphosis and Philosophical recycling
In the Taoist tradition water is considered an aspect of WISDOM. The concept here is that water takes on the form in which is held. and moves in the path of the least resistance. It speaks in the higher Wisdom that we should inspire to mimic.
Our birth came from water. When we look for life in our deserts and other worlds we look first for water. Where there is water, there is life.
Now, see the beauty of the sea world. The beauty we usually do not see, but exists all around us with this beauty. Visualize you are the young lady in the video and feel what she feels in this beautiful video with our extended family:
It is time to visit your family in the sea who is here to inspire you, share with you good health and spirituality!
My love and light I send to you with the dolphins!