Sunday, June 30, 2013

IMPRESSIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS



This past week we  celebrated my youngest daughter's 21st birthday. Among the various activities we engaged in we saw the stage production of "LOVE" performed by Cirque Du Soleil. The above image is from the Beatles song "The Octopus's Garden". A great song about a place in kid's imagination where they can go to away from the everyday "storms" of life.



 
Here are some lyrics to the song:

"I'd like to be under the sea
In an Octopus' Garden in the shade
He'd let us in,knows where we've been 

I'd like ask my friends to come and see
An octopus's garden with me
I'd like to be under the sea
In an Octopus's garden in the shade. 

We would be warm below the storm
in our little hideaway beneath the waves"

All expressions and reflections of daily life bring us closer to the energy which created us. in My post titled Trigger points of our beautiful life I listed my trigger points. I encourage you to visit or revisit that post You may find out we have more in common than you realized.
Here is a link:


 ~~TRIGGER POINTS OF OUR BEAUTIFUL LIFE~~





Now comes the question of the interpretation of what we see in the impressions we have experienced in life. It is true that not all people may see and feel the same experience in life. This may depend on what is going on inside us. I truly believe that knowledge and awareness play a significant role in how we see life. ~~ Does that mean that we live in different realities? It is true that we come from different backgrounds  and education that might effect the interpretation of our impressions. What does matter is that the bottom line of the impression holds a common ground with the interpreter. In this case Cirque Du Soliel did. 

Finding the genius of interpretation is not an easy task. Knowing who you are inside is imperative. Open your own doors of inspiration from within and share your beauty. You do not need an elaborate stage to share your heart and inspiration. I have discovered that the more you share with, ~~ the greater you aura is and you find people coming to you.

Be well

Namaste 


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment